Stay to Play
The adidas Lone Star Classic is a stay to play tournament. Any team traveling further than 60 miles must secure a minimum number of rooms through EM2 Housing. Rooms booked directly through hotels will not apply.
The date hotel bookings will open for 2024 LSC is TBA
How to Book
Reservations open date is TBA. If you do not see enough rooms available for your team, or your preferred hotel is sold out, please contact EM2 Housing for assistance immediately. If you book rooms on your own with a hotel directly, or through an alternate housing website, your team will not qualify to participate in this stay to play tournament.
To reserve a room for the Lone Star Classic, please select the appropriate event under AES Hotels.
After you click on a Lone Star Classic link in AES, a list of hotels will appear with a reference to the average nightly rate, address, distance and breakfast. You can use filters on the page to help narrow your search, as well as view the hotel details to learn more about its amenities and parking. Check out real-time room availability by clicking "Room Availability".
Select a Hotel
Once you have chosen a hotel, click Book Now. This page will contain an overview of the hotel and the cancellation policy. You are responsible for understanding and complying with all deadlines and policies. then proceed with the following steps to reserve a room or rooms:
- A list of the available room nights and rates will be listed.
- Fill in each drop down menu with the desired room type, dates, and quantity and click add rooms. The rooms will then appear to the right of your selection.
- Repeat if you need multiple room types or sets of dates.
- When finished click the "continue reservation" button.
*The next step will start a 5-minute timer that will hold your room selection(s). Please have your credit card ready to ensure you complete your reservation within this time limit as you will be required to start over if you do not.
Provide General Info
Fill in all required fields (marked by *).
The credit card entered will hold the reservation for all rooms reserved in the block. If you would like to put different rooms on different cards, you will specify this in the next rooming list section. However, at least one credit card is required to hold the reservation, whether individual or block and will need to be entered here before proceeding.
Select Club and Team
Select your role type from the drop menu.
Type in your club name to view matches and select one. A list of teams from your club will appear.
Select all teams that will be booking with the reservation.
Review reservation details.
CAREFULLY READ THE CANCELLATION POLICY.
Select the check box.
Once you hit "I Agree," it will complete the reservation.
There will be a summary page you can print. This information is also sent to you in an email.
At the top of the page will be your reservation number. Be sure to make note of this number. You will be asked to provide this number for any inquiries regarding the reservation.
If you wish to start another reservation, you can do so by selecting "Make New Reservation" and you will be directed back to the list of hotels.
Provide Guest (Rooming) List
If you have your team's rooming list ready, you can go ahead and fill individual rooms by selecting "Build Rooming List." A screen will appear where you can select "Rooming List" in red text at the top of the page.
- Click on an available Room Number.
- Select the team associated with the room.
- Enter the information for the Main Contact in the room.
- If you wish to hold the room on a different card, enter that information here.
- Enter the first and last names for the guests as well as the guest type.
- When you are finished making your rooming list assignments, click the "Update" button. If dates or room type needs to be changed, please contact EM2 Housing at or 1-800-603-0917.
Please refer to your confirmation page for the hotel's specific cancellation policy. Some hotels withdraw a non-refundable deposit or have early departure fees.
Any change to the check in/check out date must be emailed to .
- You must type "Check in/Check out Change" and your reservation number in the subject line of the email.
- In the email you need to state that you want to change the dates to your reservation. Please give your reservation number and the event your reservation was under. Changes to check in/check out dates will not be accepted by EM2 Housing after the Discount Rate Deadline.
Any cancellation or change must be emailed to .
- You must type "Cancellation" and the hotel your reservation is at in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email you need to state that you want to cancel your reservation. Please give your reservation number and the event your reservation is under.
Please review your hotel's specific cancellation policy for information regarding deposits and cancellation dates.
No, your reservation number is used to track your reservation through our system. Once the hotels get your reservation, we will send a confirmation number to the email address on file.
Some hotels will return confirmation numbers faster than others, and we will do our best to ensure the confirmation numbers are sent out as quickly as possible.
Please refer to your cancellation policy on your hotel confirmation email.
Please refer to your confirmation email for the hotel's specific cancellation policy. Some hotels withdraw a non-refundable deposit.
Prior to the specific deadline dates, you can forward them the confirmation email you receive. With that, they can go to www.advancedeventsystems.com and click on the "Manage Existing Reservation" link. They will need your email address and your reservation #. If you need to make changes, you will need to call 1-800-603-0917.
No, only the name on the credit card is visible.
Go to www.advancedeventsystems.com and click on the "Manage Existing Reservation" link. You will need your email address and your reservation number. After the previously mentioned dates, you must call 1-800-603-0917 to make any changes. Changes will not be accepted after due dates through EM2 Housing.
You will need to fill out a credit card authorization for your hotel.
Stay to Play
Stay to Play is a policy that requires all teams and attendees to book their hotel rooms through EM2 Housing in order to compete in the tournament. The housing department negotiates discounted rates at the best hotels in the area so that registered participants can attend the event for a low price. By booking a room through EM2 Housing, you not only get the best deal on a hotel room, but you also help lower the costs of tournament fees for everyone.
The Housing department continually runs rate integrity checks during the tournament dates to ensure that the contracted hotels are meeting their obligation to provide the lowest group rate on the rooms specifically available in Advanced Event Systems (excluding employee/government/AAA/AARP rates and prepaid booking).
EM2 Housing is willing to work with most hotels in the city. The primary reasons that a hotel would not be available are:
- The hotel did not submit a bid to the Convention & Visitor's Bureau.
- The bid that was submitted had a rate that was too high for the hotel's product or location.
- The hotel safety standards/location did not meet the expectations of LSC. For example, exterior corridor hotels (meaning that access to rooms was from the outside and not through an interior lobby and/or hall).
- The hotel was unable to offer the room types that teams need (double-bedded rooms or king with sofa sleeper rooms).
- The hotel would not agree to the terms in the contract required by EM2 Housing.
Each team is required to book a minimum of 5 rooms with a 2-night minimum stay. These 5 rooms can be made up of team rooms (where players are staying in a room together), coaches' rooms, and/or parents' rooms.
Yes you can! If you would like to apply for a waiver then please fill out this form with all the pertinent information/circumstances
Contact EM2 Housing
Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm CST
Monday through Friday