Ticket sales and information for the 2022 adidas Lone Star Classic is forthcoming. Please revisit this page closer to this event.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
650 S Griffin St
Dallas, TX 75202
- Complete list of KBHCC rules
- No smoking/alcohol or weapons of any kind allowed inside the venue
- No ball handling in the hallways or areas not covered by sport-court
- No outdoor chairs inside the venue
- Please use emergency exits for emergencies only
- Be sure to pick up any trash and dispose of in the available recycle and trash cans
- Do not block, gather, or store equipment in or near doorways, entrance-ways or hallways
- Team meetings should not be held on the courts
For more information on parking at the KBHCC Dallas, click here!
Information about KBHCC Parking:
KBHCCD's Parking Garage is located at 650 S. Griffin Street, Dallas, TX 75202
- Entrances to the garages are located at the intersection of S. Griffin and Memorial Streets. ∙ Normal Parking Garage hours of operation are 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Staffing/Cashier hours are adjusted accordily, based uponevent hours of operation. The gararge is equipped with automated pay-in-lane machines for after-hour access.
- Gararge Parking is $15.00 per day, no in/out privilages, with payment due upon entry
KBHCCD has 3 surface parking lots: Lot C, Lot D, and Lot E. Surface lot pricing varies by location
Lone Star Classic has partnered with SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservation app, to offer families convenient and affordable parking. To reserve your parking spot for the Lone Star Classic in Dallas, visit the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
Dallas is centrally located and within a four-hour flight from most North American destinations. DFW International Airport is the world's third busiest airport, offering nearly 1,750 flights per day. In addition, Dallas Love Field Airport is conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown. Visitors can ride one of the fastest-growing light rail systems in the nation or jump on the historic free McKinney Avenue Trolley from the Dallas Arts District then ride throughout the Uptown area with restaurants, pubs, boutique hotels, and shops to explore. The ninth-largest city and part of the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, Dallas covers approximately 343 square miles and has a population of 1,299,543. The ultra modern and sophisticated city attracts worldwide travelers, making the area the number one visitor and leisure destination in Texas.
Throughout the city, you can enjoy the best shopping in the southwest, four and five-diamond/star hotels and restaurants, the largest urban arts district in the nation, 13 entertainment districts, and much more. Blend in moderate weather, year-round sports from 5 professional teams and the Southern hospitality for a true "taste" of the Dallas difference. Visitors are exposed to a city that models its slogan, "Live large. Think big.TM" Its pioneering spirit is alive and well, and the philanthropic contributions from its many residents continue to enrich the community and quality of life.
Check out Visit Dallas for more information on exciting things to do and places to eat and shop in Dallas, along with other helpful information.