May 6-7, 2023
Event Registration for LSR 11s & 15s-17s will open October 1st, 2022.
Entry Fee: $580
Click here to register!
All teams must check in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event. Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
Rosters submitted at the Tour of Texas Qualifiers are frozen for the entirety of the Tour. Any changes to the roster will need to be approved by the Tour of Texas committee, email Event Staff.
No paper roster copies will be accepted. Complete check in online prior to starting
For the Lone Star Regional 11s, 15s-17s please contact:
Contact: Austin Sports Center Event Staff
Tie Breaking Procedures for Bid Divisions
All ties will be broken using the USAV Qualifier Manual procedures. Please note that all tie breakers are 1 set to 15.
IT IS THE COACH’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW IF A PLAYOFF WILL BE HELD FOR THEIR POOL. DO NOT LEAVE THE FACILITY UNTIL YOUR POOL IS COMPLETED AND FINISHES HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR THE POOL IN AES. WHEN IN DOUBT, STAY UNTIL THE POOL IS FINISHED AND POSTED IN AES. EVENT STAFF AND OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED NOT TO ANSWER HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS TO AVOID PROVIDING INACCURATE INFORMATION.
- The tournament will determine if a tie breaker set is needed.
- Teams are seeded and the tie breaker set(s) is/are scheduled on the grid in AES.
- The score sheet is printed, and a member of staff pages the teams involved in the tie breaker by announcing the teams and court number.
- The assigned referee takes the score sheet to the court to begin warm up.
- If any of the three involved teams are missing, the referee does the coin toss and starts the warm-up protocol (the coin toss is considered the start of the “10-minute clock”) and notifies a head referee if one or more teams are not present.
- If one or more teams are still missing at the end of 10 minutes, the head referee in conjunction with tournament staff determines if a tie breaker is still needed based on the number of teams missing and the number of tie breaker sets originally needed.
If there was an error in the system (ie. scores were improperly entered, system outage, etc.), the tournament staff will immediately notify all teams by text using the phone number provided on online check in for the event and a proper amount of time will be given to allow teams to play off the tie.
Format & Schedule
The Lone Star Regional Championships is an elite competition where the most elite teams from Texas compete in three cities around our great state to be crowned the best in Texas.
The Lone Star Regionals events will take place over 2 days.
To be accepted teams must satisfy the following criteria:
- Agree to participate in the Tour for the upcoming season
- Register on AES
- Submit entry fee payment
Divisions and Wave Times
11 Elite - AM Wave
11 Bid - AM Wave
15 Bid - AM Wave
15 Elite - AM Wave
15 Classic - PM Wave
15 Club - PM Wave
16 Bid - AM Wave
16 Elite- AM Wave
16 Club - PM Wave
17 Bid - AM Wave
17 Elite - PM Wave
AM WAVE - 7:30 am or 8:00 Start
PM WAVE - 2:30 pm or 3:00pm Start
Policies and Procedures
LATE FEES - Late fees start at 12:01AM on the AES late registration date. Teams who register and/or pay after the registration deadline will incur an additional $50 fee.
Late fees will not be refunded if a team withdraws and paid the late fee(s). All entry fees are nontransferable. Teams may not apply entry fees to any other tournament.
Drops may or may not warrant a refund, reference the refund policy for full details. If a team wishes to drop from the tournament, email the tournament director. Include the following in the email:
- Team Name
- Club Name
- Reason for the drop
|Request Timeline||Refund Amount|
|Team drop before the registration deadline||Eligible refund amount less $25|
|Team drop between the registration deadline and registration close deadline||Eligible refund amount less $75|
|Team drop after the registration deadline||No refund|
- Daily Pass = $14
- Weekend Pass = $24
Child/Senior (6-17, 65+)
- Daily Pass = $9
- Weekend Pass = $14
Children 5 and under
Spectators purchasing tickets for the Lone Star Regional Championships are agreeing to abide by the USAV Spectator/Parent Code of Conduct.
For any questions or concerns regarding spectator registration, please email .
The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Personal Seats and chairs
- Recreational personal transportation devices (i.e. hover boards, skateboards, etc.)
- Outside food
- All tobacco products – including e-Cigarettes and vaping products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Loud noise makers including boom boxes
- Animals (exception: service dogs are welcome)
- Other items as determined by the staff
Service animals are welcome in the venue. However, emotional support animals and pets are prohibited.
A service animal is defined by the ADA as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The tasks performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Please see GRB Parking & Directions for more information about parking at the Convention Center.
Travel - Stay to Play Event
Stay and Play
LSR is a stay to play tournament. Any team traveling further than 60 miles must secure a minimum number of rooms through EM2 Housing. Rooms booked directly through hotels will not apply.
Visit https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/hotels to shop hotels online.
Reservations open date is December 8th. If you do not see enough rooms available for your team, or your preferred hotel is sold out, please contact EM2 Housing for assistance immediately. If you book rooms on your own with a hotel directly, or through an alternate housing website, your team will not qualify to participate in this stay to play tournament.
Monday–Friday, 8am - 5pm CS
Approach Clothing will be the official merchandise company of Lone Star Regionals Week 2. Order Online!