Tour Stop I: Dallas
Invitational Division (14s-17s): January 13-15, 2024
National Division (12s-17s): January 13-14, 2024
All teams must check in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event. Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email , to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
Rosters submitted at the Tour of Texas Qualifiers are frozen for the entirety of the Tour. Any changes to the roster will need to be approved by the Tour of Texas committee.
No paper roster copies will be accepted. Complete check in online prior to starting
Format & Schedule
Tour of Texas age groups will have two divisions:
Tour of Texas: Invitational Divisions (14s-17s) -
Invitational divisions comprise 20 or 24 teams with Power Pool format (similar to Triple Crown). Teams will receive an invitation to participate in the upcoming Tour of Texas Invitation division based on performance at the previous’ years JNC. A small number of Invitation Team spots will be offered to elite out of state clubs. Any unclaimed out of state spots will be filled with Texas teams. Initial team registration will be done by the event staff and club directors will then be able to log in to their AES account and complete the process.
Tour of Texas: National Divisions (12s-17s)
Registration for any of the National divisions are open to any team/club choosing to participate. Division sizes will range between 32–48 teams. Number of teams per club may be limited based on registration numbers and gym space. Any team registered in the National division, who is offered a spot in the Invitational, can have the registration moved by the event staff.
A third division may be created in some age groups based on registration numbers and gym space.
Policies and Procedures
LATE FEES - Late fees start at 12:01AM on the AES late registration date.
Late fees will not be refunded if a team withdraws and paid the late fee(s). All entry fees are nontransferable. Teams may not apply entry fees to any other tournament.
Drops may or may not warrant a refund, reference the refund policy for full details. If a team wishes to drop from the tournament, email the tournament director. Include the following in the email:
- Team Name
- Club Name
- Reason for the drop
|Request Timeline||Refund Amount|
|Teams PENDING that drop prior to the Registration Deadline||Full Refund Less $50|
|Teams PENDING that drop between Late Registration Deadline & Registration Close Deadline||Full Refund Less $150|
|Teams ACCEPTED that drop prior to the Late Registration Deadline||Full Refund Less $150|
|Teams ACCEPTED that drop after the Late Registration Deadline||No Refund|
- SWAC: 2800 N Interstate 35E, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Terrell ExCel: 1251 Colquitt Rd, Terrell, TX 75160
- Premier: 4452 Alpha Rd, Farmers Branch, TX 75244
- NYTEX: 8851 Ice House Dr, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Drive Nation: 2550 Rental Car Dr, Dallas, TX 75261
- MAC Sports: 200 Continental Dr, Lewisville, TX 75067
The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.