Tour Stop II: Houston
Invitational & National Division February 10-11, 2024
All teams must check in online prior to their first match. There will be no on-site check-in and no paper copies will be accepted at the event. Roster changes cannot be made after confirming online check in. If a roster change is needed, email to request a check in reset, and then complete the online check in process again.
Rosters submitted at the Tour of Texas Qualifiers are frozen for the entirety of the Tour. Any changes to the roster will need to be approved by the Tour of Texas committee.
No paper roster copies will be accepted. Complete check in online prior to starting
Format & Schedule
Tour of Texas age groups will have two divisions:
Tour of Texas: Invitational Divisions (14s-17s) -
Invitational divisions comprise 20-24 teams with Power Pool format (similar to Triple Crown). Teams will receive an invitation to participate in the upcoming Tour of Texas Invitation division based on performance at the previous’ years JNC. A small number of Invitation Team spots will be offered to elite out of state clubs. Any unclaimed out of state spots will be filled with Texas teams. Initial team registration will be done by the event staff and club directors will then be able to log in to their AES account and complete the process.
Tour of Texas: National Divisions (12s-18s)
Registration for any of the National divisions are open to any team/club choosing to participate. Division sizes will range between 24–48 teams. Number of teams per club may be limited based on registration numbers and gym space. Any team registered in the National division, who is offered a spot in the Invitational, can have the registration moved by the event staff.
A third division may be created in some age groups based on registration numbers and gym space.
Each division is seeded based on up to date result information leading up to the event date. Seeding for Stop 2 will include results from Stop 1, but will not be exclusively based on the Stop 1 finishes.
Policies and Procedures
Drops may or may not warrant a refund, reference the refund policy for full details. If a team wishes to drop from the tournament, email the tournament director. Include the following in the email:
- Team Name
- Club Name
- Reason for the drop
|Teams PENDING that drop prior to the Registration Deadline
|Full Refund Less $50
|Teams PENDING that drop between Late Registration Deadline & Registration Close Deadline
|Full Refund Less $150
|Teams ACCEPTED that drop prior to the Late Registration Deadline
|Full Refund Less $150
|Teams ACCEPTED that drop after the Late Registration Deadline
Tickets will be available for purchase on-site at all facilities (cash or credit will vary)
- FAST Complex: 15400 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX 77040
- Houston Skyline: 10510 Westview Dr, Houston, TX 77043
- Texas United: 4120 W Walnut St, Pearland, TX 77581
- Katy United: 25707 Field House Rd, Katy, TX 77494
- Texas Legacy: 12920 Theis Ln, Tomball, TX 77375
- Competitive Edge: 2733 Rayford Rd, Spring, TX 77386
- AVA: 380 Green Wing St, Webster, TX 77598
- Texas Tornados: 8835 Wheat Cross Dr, Houston, TX 77095
The following are not allowed at the event or venue(s):
- Outside food, drink, or coolers
- Smoking/alcohol or weapons, including concealed firearms
- Ball handling off the court
- Outdoor chairs inside the venue(s)
- Pets; exception for guide or service animals
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades
- The event and venue(s) are not responsible for lost or stolen items and reserve the right to remove individuals for unacceptable behavior and/or be subject to further legal action.